Wilshire Media Systems recently welcomed over 100 guest during our annual Spring Expo held at our Thousand Oaks Experience Center. Aimed at VIP customers, architects, builders, designers, and realtors, the May 18th event enabled guests to explore the latest smart home solutions, products, and integration techniques.
“Today’s homeowners have a strong desire for their homes to be as intelligent as their smartphones and tablets,” said Mike McMaster, President of Wilshire. “Nobody is interested in a tech-barren home. From automated lighting and climate control to streaming audio and remote-access security systems, smart home technology has evolved to deliver the ultimate level of comfort, convenience and entertainment, while adding real value to our everyday lives.”
With an emphasis on connectivity, ease of use and aesthetic design, the 2017 Spring Expo provided direct exposure and valuable face-time with leading consumer electronics brands including:
- Sony’s incredible new 2017 4K products including OLED televisions.
- The latest and best performing AV Receivers from Integra.
- Beautiful new Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond speakers.
- Rotel’s all new RAP-1580 Surround Amplified Processor.
- High performance cables and power products from AudioQuest.
- Luxury home theater design, acoustics and seating from CinemaTech.
- Harman’s first JBL Synthesis theater of its type in North America.
- The latest lighting control technology from industry leader Lutron.
- Niles Audio’s latest Auriel multi-room audio system.
- Power products from Panamax, and Subwoofers from Sunfire.
- Luxurious smart home automation from Savant.
Representatives were on hand to answer specific questions and talk integration best practices while hosting a number of presentations and solutions-based demonstrations.
“Wilshire prides itself on being the area’s leading technology expert and we are thrilled to open our doors to our customers and the local trades,” added McMaster. “Our hope is that the Spring Expo will ignite both passion and curiosity in attendees. We are successful if our guests walk away with the understanding that home technology shouldn’t be ignored, rather it should be embraced. We want to convey that these integrated solutions arm our customers and trade partners with the tools needed to add value to their home create a unique living space.”
Throughout the event, guests also enjoyed delicious local food catered by Conejo Valley Catering and a full bar hosted by Beverlee’s Bartending, creating the perfect ambiance for peer-to-peer networking, idea-sharing and learning.
We wish to thank our vendor partners for their continued support of Wilshire and our community by sponsoring and participating in our annual Fall and Spring Expo events.