Retaining a qualified systems designer at the planning stage of an audio/video system installation is critical if the desired results are to be attained. At Wilshire Home Entertainment, a professional Project Designer works with every customer to help our clients achieve their goals.
The designer’s job is to help you determine your needs and the options available to fulfill those needs. Your Project Designer also utilizes the expertise of many Wilshire Home Entertainment specialists to ensure that you get exactly what you want. Each project is different, each individual’s entertainment needs are different, and budgets vary. Our consultations include the following:
- Discuss and review your needs and preferences.
- Discuss budget requirements.
- Analyze the type of home or office construction.
- Determine accessibility for wire routing.
- Assess existing equipment and wiring for potential
integration into the new system.
- Examine each room to maximize audio and video placement.
- Evaluate room size and seating to determine appropriate
locations for audio, video and control components.
- Analyze the need and benefits of a control system.
From this information, Wilshire Home Entertainment will present you with a proposal designed to provide you with the best performing technology solutions at any budget.
Just call, email, or visit our showroom to setup your consultation.