Wilshire Media Systems recently welcomed over 100 guests during our annual Fall Expo held at our Thousand Oaks showroom on November 10th. Representatives from the industry’s premier consumer electronics brands were in attendance to treat guests to a series of seminars and product demos, which showcased the latest technology in home automation, energy management, performance audio, and home theater architecture.
VIP guests, architects, builders, and designers received valuable face-time with a variety of industry leaders. Everyone had a chance to touch and play with some of the hottest technology solutions on the market, including:
- High performance cables, headphones, DACs, and power products from AudioQuest.
- Wireless speakers and soundbars from Bluesound.
- Beautiful new Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series speakers powered by Rotel and Classe.
- The first JBL Synthesis 7-Series theater of its type in North America.
- Custom made perfect-fit soundbars from Leon Speakers.
- Niles Audio’s latest Auriel multi-room audio system.
- The latest power products from Panamax.
- The world’s best architectural in-wall and in-ceiling speakers from Sonance.
- Beautiful and stunning 4K HDR video from Sony.
Guests also enjoyed delicious local food catered by Conejo Valley Catering and a full bar hosted by Beverlee’s Bartending.
Photos from the event can be seen here: